Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Done but not finished

For my first project I think my gnome turned out really well. He's certainly not "finished" but I think its time to put him aside for a while so I don't go crazy trying to make my first carving ever perfect.

Overall I'm happy with him. I don't love the eyes and I didn't really do anything to his hands.

Honestly I think I might just be excited about the bag each of butternut and basswood I got at the niagara woodcarving show on the weekend :)

Let me know what you think, I really appreciate all the feedback I get here and on the forum and especially from my wife who puts up with the wood chips all over the front porch...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michael how have things going you havent updated anything since march are you working on anything else I'm back in St Kitts let me know how things are going Mike

    ReplyDelete